Insight from Women of Influence, Impact + Profit
2% Club Panel Discussion
Their numbers are impressive. Statistically, they are on the path to achieving what very few women do, currently generating between several hundred thousand to more than 3 million gross annual revenue a year.
But what’s as important is they are driven by a heart and passion to serve their clients and make the world a better place. They are thinking beyond their current businesses and stepping into thought leadership to share their messages with larger audiences to make a bigger impact.
These are the members of 2% Club, Conscious Connections’ mastermind for women who lead with integrity and self-awareness. And they are taking the stage to share their stories and wisdom with you.
What’s interesting is each of these women have their own unique path and timeline to achieving what so few women do.
Join us to glean insight as wisdom as they:
- Share their fascinating entrepreneurial journeys
- Share the keys to which they attribute their success
- Share the biggest surprises and challenges of being a business owner and scaling a business
- Share their secrets to persevering, pivoting and staying sane
- Answer your specific questions to help you grow your business and blaze your very own trail
Featured 2% Club Panelists
Tracy Diziere, TDZ Creative Partners
Kate Seastone, Certified Financial Planner, Simplicit Financial
Emily Soccorsy, Co-Founder, Root + River
Dr. Susan Wilder, MD, CEO, Lifescape Premier
Special Appreciation to Taxanista for making our luncheon series possible.